Friday, September 10, 2010

Extreme grass makeover

Have you ever had one of those weeks?  Well, it's been a monthful of those weeks around here.  Crazy toddler, busy Mommy and Daddy with work and home.  Well, J had a nice surprise for me when I got home from work.  I felt like I had been ambushed with some crazy landscaping show (just done in long parts because the patio was done a month ago).

 The dogs are already enjoying the new space.

Look at all the beautiful grass.  This yard has been a mix of dust, crabgrass, and clover since we moved in three years ago.  I will have to dig out the pictures from the first year to show you the transformation.  

Look at the lovely mulched area with my transplanted rose and hydrangea bushes.  There are always things to do, but now we will feel we can enjoy a safe space for Cooper to play.  Thanks to the landscaping crew and a special thanks to J.  Love you.

Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails