Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Prepping for Santa

Cooper is noticing that things are a little crazier than normal. Grandparents start arriving today as we host the first John, Jill and Cooper Christmas at our house.

Cooper has started his training for the grand unwrapping with all the neat Advent surprises from Granmmy McCormack. We were hoping to take him to the live Nativity scene at the Carillon tonight, but the temperatures are not cooperating. So the alternate plan is to drive around looking at all the beautiful lights.

Please add yourself as a follower to the page so I can send you automatic links when I update the page. My New's Year goal is to try to share as many of Cooper's milestones as possible. You can also follow John and I on Facebook.

We hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails