Sunday, January 4, 2009

Cooper loves his Christmas book




Cooper is enthralled with this Christmas book he got last year from my cousin. All day long, he keeps flipping the pages and "reading" to himself. He got tickled with the jack-in-the-box page, and wouldn't let John turn the page.

As I tried to put him to bed tonight, I had to hide the hand broom. He would not got to bed until the broom was out of his sight. Cooper is fascinated with cleaning implements, especially brooms, swiffers, and the like. When I use the vacuum, he follows me around smiling at me, or maybe the vacuum. My friends swear that he likes these things because he is mimicking me. John thinks it's just in his genes. All I can say is "Give that boy a broom, and let him have at it."
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails