Sunday, June 7, 2009

A lazy Sunday afternoon.

The day started off a little on the calm side. I am not sure if he is following in my yoga footsteps and doing child's pose, or he is praying for me to bake cookies. Yes, he is laying on my silicon baking sheet. Never a dull moment with that boy.

Now, can you feel the action is these shots? He was very busy "helping" me plant a new herb pot. I think I lost more dirt than I gained from his "help." But, all in all, we had a great time.

Cooling off with the first summer watermelon. I stuck him in the kitchen sink when we came in from outside, and attempted to cool his head off a little. I think the water and the melon worked it's magic.

Names





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails