Thursday, March 4, 2010

Conversations with Cooper

On the way to school, this is the story as told by Cooper. He is holding a spatula. "I gotta spatula."

"I cooking."

"I cooking waffles."

How am I going to explain to him that he doesn't need a spatula to make waffles? Maybe another day.

***

So on the way home that night, we are waiting at a stoplight. A policeman pulls over a car. Cooper exclaims, "Pretty ites mama." Somehow, I don't think that driver thought those lights were too pretty.

****

And finally, "I see a big farm mama."

Now keep in mind that there are no farms between daycare and our house. So I ask him, "What else do you see Cooper?"

"I see a cow. I see a pig."

"What does a pig say?"

"Ick."

Must be a sick pig.

It's never dull with that little guy.

Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails