Saturday, July 24, 2010

Superhero Day

The Children's Museum hosted a superhero day today, so I put Cooper in the only costume-like outfit we own and off we went.  When I asked him what superhero he was, he replied, "Super Cooper." 

He was gun-shy around the Batman and Superman characters milling around.  To distract him, we visited some of his favorite places in the museum.

The Cave



Where has my baby gone?  Everywhere I look, I only see this big kid.

We spent a little time in the autoshop.



Just when I thought it was time to head home, he warmed up to the idea of the superheroes.  He high-fived Superman and Robin, and took stickers from them.  He also asked to have his face-painted, and he picked out the design himself.





We found a great way to avoid these 100+ degree days we are having around here by hanging out inside, and finishing it off with a milkshake.


Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails