Sunday, June 24, 2012

Our little Olympian

Cooper is prepping for his go at the Olympics.  I didn't catch pictures of his first two events, but it suffices to say that he swam and biked well.  The running just wasn't what he thought it should be.  Please excuse the outfit, J calls these pjs the hot pants outfit.  I think they make him look fast, or like he has really long legs.

 Excuse the blurriness, but my camera just couldn't keep up.

 "Are you sure that was my time?"

 Can you feel the emotion?

I have no idea why he posed this way for the last two shots other than he already has a flair for the dramatic.  Hope you are enjoying the Olympic Trials as much as we are.

Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails