Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thoroughly enjoying an ice pop.

We spent the evening at a friend's house for a cookout. They have a little girl who has a wide assortment of fun stuff in the backyard. One item of particular interest this evening was a filled kiddie pool, which Cooper proceeded to walk right into ... with all his clothes on. (Disclaimer: Before anyone freaks out, there were five adults watching this as it happened.) He sat down and began splashing. I have to say that I was very proud of myself for not even flinching because I brought backup clothes, and he is a toddler. So, yes I have partially given in or lightened up. I leave it up to you to figure out which it is.
So after a change of clothes and a hotdog, Cooper ate a homemade ice pop. I love the last one where he looks completely zoned out.





Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails