Sunday, August 2, 2009

Where is Cooper?

Can anyone see Cooper? I can't find him.

I still can't find him. Any hints?

"I'm right here, mama."

The story does get funnier from here. Right before the hiding in the pantry episode, Cooper hid under the table where ... well, he does his business (potty training can't come soon enough). So, he did contaminate the pantry with the smell. As this was lunch time, I gave J the option of diaper or make lunch. Surprisingly enough, he chose the diaper. I won't bore you with the commentary I heard from the bedroom. J did descend the stairs with the aforementioned diaper in it's own bag which he took all the way out to the outside trash can. When he came back in, he looked at me with most serious expression and stated, "I chose poorly." Needless to say, I haven't laughed that hard in a while.


Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails