Monday, September 21, 2009

Working with Papa


Nana and Papa have come for a normal "working" visit. I never let them rest. The big project this time was to get Cooper's swing set cleaned up and ready for action. A neighbor of a friend gave us one of those tower/slide/climbing wall/swing combos, which I hope Cooper loves. Papa replaced a few of the boards and pressure washed it. I wish I had some before shots. Here are some of the work in progress ... or maybe I should say halted progress as Cooper was trying to help.

Yes, that's a hammer in his hand.
Measure twice, cut once ... or maybe no cutting until I am a lot older.
The after pictures will follow soon. Thanks to Nana and Papa for taking care of me!


Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails