Sunday, January 31, 2010

Betcha can't top this one

Okay, we had almost a foot of snow powder to drop on us yesterday. I say powder because that is the exact consistency. Easy to push, hard to lift because it gets heavy. So, off I go outside to clear off the sidewalks. We did a quick clean-off of the main sidewalk I use with Cooper yesterday, so that one wasn't too bad. I push and pull and dump and grunt and heave and you get the idea for two of our three sidewalk with stairs and the just the stoop and stairs for the last one. I did a pretty good job. There is some ice left where we packed it down yesterday.

So here comes the part I bet you can't top. My dear hubbie pulls out a new tool, the Weed Dragon.  Where he then proceeds to hook it up to our propane tank, and yes, you guessed it ... blow torch the ice off the sidewalk. 

 

I'm not sure if I should be frightened or impressed.  He is very impressed with himself.  If a boy has a cool tool, I think he will do any job in the world.  And I am the only one who will be sore from shoveling snow tomorrow.  When will I learn?



Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails