Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I had a wonderful Mother's Day with my best guys.  Cooper greeted with me with "Happy Mother's Day!"  J made his first ever omelet just for me, and it was fabulous.  I got two funny cards, and Cooper ever signed his.  He has most of the letters right, and he is a spelling fiend these days.

The guys spent most of the day outside cutting the grass, etc., but finished with installing an irrigation system for my vegetable garden and flowers.  Yeah!  No lugging a water house around all summer.

I was able to go for a run on a perfect running day ... low humidity, perfect temps, and sunny.

After dinner, Cooper shared some zerberts before we dug into a beautiful cake from Jean Jacques.







Hope your Mother's Day was as great as mine.

Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails