Sunday, May 22, 2011

Strawberry Picking

 Nope, not me.  I haven't eaten any strawberries.

If I take off the stem, I have to eat it.

 This is a good one.  Right?

I'm a man on a mission.

Mommy thinks they might want to weigh me before I leave.  I can't understand why.

Why would you want to roll around in corn?  Oh, because it's fun.

Especially if I can convince Mommy to join me.

Farmer Cooper

That's silly, Mommy.

His favorite animal of the day.

Can we go on this ride next?

We had a great outing to the berry farm.  I would hate to guess how many he ate while we were there.  Now we get to enjoy homemade strawberry jam.  Hope Cooper leaves some for the rest of us.

Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails