Saturday, July 2, 2011

Drive-In Fun

We finally made it back to the drive-in.  This time for Cars 2.  I was curious to see how he would react this time compared to last year when we saw Toy Story 3.

He had a blast.

 Stare down in front of Mater.

 Are you getting this?  I'm kind of bored.

 No Mom, I want all of the ice cream to myself.

 Having a great time playing bean bag toss with KK and her Dad.

And completely enthralled with the movie.

He ate a hot dog, ice cream cone, 3 pink lemonades, some candy, and popcorn.  And stayed awake for the entire movie.  He did spread the sleeping bag out on the gravel for the last ten minutes.  Just like his Dad, he can sleep anywhere if he needs to.

Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails