Sunday, October 9, 2011

Some Cooperisms

Just found these in my draft folder from early October.

"Let's rock and roll."

"Mommy, you're my best friend."
"Why Cooper?"
"Because you gave me gummy fruit."
Glad I know where I stand.

"Eww Cooper.  Don't pop when I am wiping your bottom."  Can't believe I had to say that one, and glad I don't have to do that job anymore .... most days.

"Mommy, I flushed the toilet for you so you don't have to smell my stinky poop while you wipe my butt."  Thank you Cooper for being so thoughtful.

When J put in Star Wars, "You are the best daddy in the whole world."
One of the Stars Wars ships in the opening scene. "Daddy, that's a floating vacuum cleaner."
Cooper now runs around humming the theme song.  Terrific.

When J and I were hugging tonight, Cooper said "I want to get in there." He wanted us to pick him up for a group hug. Then he said "You're the guys I love." Melts my heart.
Mommy, You look like a princess in that red dress.  You are my princess and my Daddy's princess.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails