Monday, July 30, 2012

Always an adventure

This is the image I saw when looking out the window.  He asked to take off his shirt because he was hot.  And I thought, let me grab my camera to catch this cute pose.  Little did I know that he was singing "I'm sexy and I know it."  


I quickly told him that he didn't need to sing that song because the words aren't nice.  What do you tell your 4 year old when they are singing inappropriate lyrics?  I didn't expect this to happen this quickly.

Then, when I told him to get a shirt so we could go to dinner, he came out with this one on because it matched where we were going.  Still so sweet and innocent ... for now.



Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails