Monday, March 23, 2009

I really wanted a strawberry.

I took Cooper to Sam's for a little shopping before friends came in town. I put a container of strawberries in the cart. The next thing I know, the package is in the front with Cooper. Now, pay close attention. Notice the very small holes in the top of the package. I did not have a camera with me, but imagine Cooper with a red finger and a smile on his face. He somehow managed to fit his finger in the hole, and poke a berry enough to get a taste.

Look carefully at the strawberry in the center above. See the perfect size Cooper finger hole.

Very happy to get the entire berry with dinner. Oh boy, what am I going to do?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails