Saturday, July 18, 2009

One Weekend at a Time

Well, the weekend started out interesting. I had gone out to run an errand while J kept an eye on Cooper. They were playing on the bed and J was tickling Cooper. The next thing he knew, a pea flew out of Cooper's nose. Glad to know we had the menu from school so we could confirm that the pea was from the same day's lunch.

Cooper is doing so many fun things now. I think he said his first phrase last night. We were playing patty cake, and he broke out with this all by himself ... "Roll 'em over!" with the correct hand motions.

I didn't have my camera for this one because he was in the tub. He figured out how to get on his belly and kick his feet. Boy, that kid can splash.

Yes, he is my child. He is cleaning his feet with a baby wipe.



Just kicking back on a Sunday afternoon.



Such a big guy. He loves sitting at his table ... which he picks and moves to the preferred spot of the day.



Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails