Monday, June 21, 2010

Not Me - No, I didn't do that

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


No, I did not let my toddler run around naked in the FRONT YARD through the sprinkler.  Well, maybe I did.  We were attempting to water our dying grass since we haven't had a good rain in weeks.  Cooper was in his shirt and shorts and got a little wet.  I convinced him to take off his shirt, and just run through in his shorts.
That lasted a few minutes before the shorts and the diaper came off, and off he went through the sprinkler.
The neighbors weren't offended in the least bit.  One neighbor yelled, "You go Cooper."  The other said to her husband, "Look, there's Cooper butt in the yard."  It's always amazing around here.


This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails