Sunday, June 13, 2010

Snug as a bug

Someone is finally home, and is

as snug as a bug

in a rug

in his own bed.

While I definitely enjoyed and appreciated a little down from being a mom, I was very happy to see the little guy.  He did all the right things by telling me that he loved me and missed me, but I know he had a blast with visiting family and hanging out with Nana and Papa (who are now exhausted).  I hope I get some pictures from them, hint, hint.

I am so glad that we did this so early on because I want Cooper to be one of those kids who loves spending time with the grandparents and who is okay with sleepovers.  Bless those of you who shared a bed with him because he is a wiggler and a bed hog, which is why I refuse to sleep with him.  But we love him anyway.

Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails