Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day 2011

It was a pretty low key day around the house today.  J finally was able to hit the golf course yesterday morning with some friends, so we let him sleep in this morning.  Cooper and I were video chatting with my Dad when he woke up, so we missed cooking him breakfast.  Oops!  We will try again next year.

I was determined to carry out a tradition that I missed last year.  So Cooper and I did a little photo shoot.  Here are the photos from two years ago.  And from this year.



He was such a ham that I printed up several versions so J could post the ones he liked the best in his frame at work.  And he was wearing his Georgetown shirt just for Dad.

This was what Cooper made for J at school.  One of the pics from Disney went great in the frame, especially since the two of them had so much fun swimming together.


Happy Father's Day to our wonderful Dads.  Sorry the cards will be late.  Please know that we thought of you and love you both very much.


Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails