Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

The day started off with a little cuddling for all of us (wish we could have stayed there rather than heading off to work).  Then Cooper serenaded me with Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer and Santa Claus is Coming to Town.

Then a really, really long day at work before coming home to dinner with my two guys and some wonderful desserts from Jean Jacques (my favorite bakery).  I can eat an entire chocolate eclair without even breathing.

Cooper got to show off his many Valentine's and candy haul ... it looks a little like Halloween with all the stuff he got.  He was very excited over the card he got from Grammy & Poppa.  He even offered to share the money with us.  I have to write this down because I will never believe it when he is a teenager.  It was pajamas day at school, so he styled it in his Hugh Heffner look.



 What a ham!


Hope you had a fabulous Valentine's Day.

Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails