Monday, March 19, 2012

Cooper's First Day

Cooper's first day at the new pre-K seemed to be a hit.  He did really well when we dropped him off.  The normal routine of a kiss, a hug, and two high fives for both of us, and he pretty much kicked us out of the room.  When J got there to pick him up at the end of the day, his head was completely soaked from running around the playground with his new friends.

We decided to go out for dinner that night and Cooper started telling us stories about his day.  This one cracked me up when he started telling us about a girl that he didn't remember her name.

"I was playing legos with her. She was on my heart. She wanted to marry me. And she loved me a lot. We played legos and there was a horsey inside the castle."  Out of the mouths of babes.


He's not happy or anything.

Jill Name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails