Thursday, March 1, 2012

Running Perspective

At dinner with some friends, Cooper occupied himself by drawing all of us at the table.  AK and I had just taken him on a 2.5 mile walk in the stroller.  We let him out at the end where he ran the rest of the way home.  With the exception of two falls.  I never said he wasn't slightly klutzy.



So, the big one in the middle is his friend Sean and "he is bigger because he is winning in the front. And Daddy is in the back because he is last."  A four year old who understands perspective, this kid never ceases to amaze me.

Names

1 comment:

  1. ha ha! sooo cute!

    also, just wanted to pop in and say thanks for leavin' some love on my Knitting #FAIL post! It's back on track now, and i'm SOOO close to being done! yay!

    C

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails