Friday, March 11, 2011

Date night for Mommy & Cooper

Cooper and I spent a little one on one time Friday night at Chick-Fil-A.  He cleaned his plate of nuggets and fresh fruit, and washed it down with a side of milk before diving into the play area.

I was really impressed with the much older kids who were playing in there and how they treated Cooper.  They let him chase them around and acted like he was part of their game even though he really wasn't.


And because he was hot from all the running around, he needed to be cooled off with a large chocolate milkshake.  He drank 3/4s of it, and then told me he was hungry.  I am dreading the teenage food bills already.



Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails