Monday, March 14, 2011

Grammy & Cooper Moments

Please bear with me as I try to get caught up on all the missing posts and pictures.  Life has been a little more to the hectic side, but I don't want to miss posting these moments.

Grammy and Poppa were here for another visit right before St. Patrick's Day.  In true Grammy fashion, Cooper has some additions to his library.  She added to his Richard Scarry collection and a few Irish books.




He sat there so serious while listening to her read three of the four books.  I love how much he loves books.  Then the little stinker tried to talk me into reading them to him again in his bed.  Well, he only talked me into one of them.

Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails