Saturday, March 5, 2011

Growing up before you know it

It was a normal Saturday afternoon. I was doing laundry.  J was doing some random thing.  Cooper was moving from activity to activity.  He has a digital camera that he got a for Christmas a couple of years ago.  It is one of those kid's versions that has games, and he just figured this out.

In between loads of laundry, I noticed that he had gone in his room and closed the door.  When I went in, he was laying on his stomach and playing one of the games.  He looked at me so sweetly and said, "Mommy, I just need some space."

What???  What three year old says that?  Is he going on thirteen already?  I did let him have his space, but with the door open.

Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails