Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Birthday Continues

The good and bad thing about not living in the same city as your family is that you never know when a package is going to arrive.  Cooper got to continue his birthday celebration with packages the next weekend from Aunt L and Nana and Papa.




 Look at these presents.  Thanks Aunt L!

 If you can find finger lights, I highly recommend them.  He has been enthralled with them for hours.

 Not sure if we will get enough snow for this toy, but I bet he and his Dad will try.

This package kept him so entertained, I made him wait until the next day to open the second and then I forgot to take any pictures.  Thankfully, the grandparents keep us stocked in clothes, but we all know what kids think when they open gifts of clothes.  Cooper cracked me up with this one because it had a bright yellow and navy shirt with gym pants.  He took one look at it and said "That's a cool shirt."  The kid has style.




Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails