Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thanksgiving Planning

So I haven't cooked Thanksgiving dinner by myself since 2004.  It hit me yesterday that I don't have the first thing planned.  Today, I finally unpacked the box that contained the cookbook with my turkey recipe, and I was finally able to find it online once I knew the correct name of the recipe.  Yes, the box was from our move in 2007. 

Here's the menu so far:
Oregano-Coriander-Rubbed Turkey 
My Mom's Sausage Dressing (unless she overnights me some ... hint, hint)
Cranberry Sauce with Apple Cider
Mashed Potatoes
Cinnamon Glazed Carrots (because Cooper loves them)
Something green, maybe a broccoli or asparagus dish
Pumpkin Pie

What does you Turkey Day menu look like?

What traditions does your family have at Thanksgiving?




Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails