Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Beetles and toads ... all boy.

Nature boy was so excited about all the creatures he saw over the weekend. This was his first beetle. He thought it was hilarious when the beetle got stuck on his back. We did flip him back over so he could scurry away.

Cooper wasn't quite as enthralled with the toad, but I did catch a sly smile when he tried to jump out of K's hand. He did try to catch this awful looking worm thing. I am not looking forward to this part of being a mom to a little boy. My MIL said to just wait until I am driving down the road, and a frog hops in the seat next to me. I think I will be careful checking Cooper's pockets from now on.
I didn't have my camera when the lizard ran by him later in the day.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails