Monday, May 18, 2009

My Favorite Face Photo


This week iHeart Faces is doing something special. They are asking everyone to enter their very best face photo to be considered for entry in the Blurb Photo Book Contest.

This was taken just two weeks ago. I love it so much that I have it as my desktop. I cropped it down to just his face, but seeing the goat makes his expression so much better.


I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.

Visit iHeart Faces for more!

6 comments:

  1. Great pick... good thing the horns missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute, he looks a little surprised of the goat sticking out of the fence. Great capture!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - I love his expression. It is the same one I would make if a goat stuck his head out at me. Great moment captured!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little face he's making! :-) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is absolutely priceless!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails