Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cold Hot Chocolate

So, Cooper had his first taste of hot chocolate several days ago, and he loved it.  I loved how he kept saying "hot chocot mama".  On Friday, before/during our latest snow storm, I picked him up early from school so I could work from home the rest of the day.  I had to stop by the bank and I drove through McDonald's on a whim.  When he heard me order "chocolate milkshake", he immediately said "hot chocot mama?"  My response was "No, cold chocolate."

I wish you could have seen his eyes when he took the first sip.  I wasn't sure if he was getting any through the straw because the milkshake was so thick, but his eyes said it all.  His response, "Cooold chocat mama." I think he would smack his lips if he knew how.

All the way home, he alternated between calling it "cold chocot" and "cold hot chocot."

I love the "firsts."

Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails