Monday, February 15, 2010

Cooperisms

Hopper = Grasshopper

I say "ow".  Cooper says, "Mama, you okay?" with a complete look of concern on his face and patting/lightly stroking my arm or cheek or whatever else he can reach.

Announcing everything he sees - Tractor, Bus, Bird, Plane.  Over and over and over again.

"Mama wanna kissa your face." as he pulls my face closer to kiss my cheek.  I am trying to hold on to these super cute moments.

"I popping" (otherwise known as tooting) which he thinks is hilarious.  Let the boy jokes begin.

But the sweetest, J took Cooper to school today. They played the "I love you more" game on the way.  He sounds so sweet saying it.

Needless to say. We love the little guy.

Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails