Monday, February 22, 2010

Cooper's Artwork - The Abstract Years

Almost every day when I pick up the little guy, he has a new picture for me.  I thought I would share how his artwork is progressing.  And a side note ... now that I have scanned the art, I don't feel near as guilty about tossing it in the recycle bin.  But don't worry, I will get a new one tomorrow.

 

If you are looking for ways to display your kid's artwork, there are some inexpensive acrylic frames you can use on the fridge.  I am also eyeing one of those picture frames that you can store fifty or so pieces behind the one you are displaying.  So, now you tell me.  How do you display the treasures your little ones bring home?


Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails