Saturday, December 19, 2009

There's no fun like snow fun!

The snow finally stopped mid-afternoon, so we bundled up and went out to play. Someone, who will remain nameless, was not happy about it ...



... until he got a snow shovel in his hand.



Maybe he was upset because he was wearing his much older cousin's ski pants. I think they are a youth medium, and Cooper is only 2.  They did the job, but I will be buying some that fit before the next snow.




Cooper spent a little time on a trashcan lid. There was not a sled to be found this early in Richmond, so J improvised with a metal lid and some cord.  Cooper didn't seem to mind.



He tried to pull his Dad ... but no such luck.  Maybe next year he will be big enough (I sure hope not).



I love how the house looked all snow-covered.






Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails