Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve (cont)

We had a quiet Christmas Eve this year with just us, AK and her nephew.  My little sis is due with her first baby very soon so they and my parents stayed close to home this year.  J's parents were hosting Christmas for more family as others have also migrated further South from Connecticut. As crazy as this sounds, I missed having a houseful of people but was very content with the holiday being quiet.



We had crockpot lasagna and salad for dinner, and cookies for dessert while watching the Polar Express.  I have to say that we all agree that the version of Grammy reading the book is better than the movie.

Sorry for the length of the video.  Listen carefully for the bells.



Someone left lots of cookies for Santa.



I thought this look was so sweet ...


until I realized he was prepping for this move.  What a ham.


Hope your Christmas Eve was peaceful.

Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails