Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Morning

Cooper had a great Christmas.  You never know what they are going to really like at this age, but I have to say he loved his bike, the radio controlled police car, and the Nerf guns.  Surprising winners were also the snow globe and the light-up shoes.  He also was very happy to see that Santa put the star on top of the tree.





Sorry for the Mommy multi-tasking, but I was talking to my little sis who decided to give us a terrific early Christmas present.  Welcome to the world Brodie.  Cooper can't wait to meet you.


 
 

Being silly with AK and Uga.


 
And stopping for a little chocolate break.

I have to brag on my husband because I am going to finally get my wedding photos.  After procrastinating on making the final decision 10 years ago, we never ordered our wedding photos.  J tracked him down and we will soon have the negatives.  A friend has agreed to help us get them printed.  Small miracles do happen.

Hope your Christmas was as merry as ours.

Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails