Saturday, December 31, 2011

Woodpile Time

Papa put his little helper on the woodpile.  It brought back memories of all the wonderful (just a wee bit of sarcasm)  hours I spent on the woodpile as a kid.  It did build lots of character and helped keep the house warm too.

 Telling secrets.

 He thought he was big stuff sitting in Papa's lap.

 I have to say he was pretty concerned about getting his hands dirty.  He only lasted a little while before he was running through the woods.

Trying out his new chainsaw.  He was very disappointed in the progress it made.

It was great watching Cooper run through the same woods I played in as a kid.  And I think Papa enjoyed it a little bit too. ;)

 Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails