Friday, December 2, 2011

Elf on the Shelf

I succumbed to peer pressure this year and started the Elf on the Shelf.  I was thinking it would help with some of the normal four year-old behavior, but I didn't realize how much work it would be.



I'm not sure where the name came from, but the week before Christmas he tried to change his name to Hans Solo.  I told you before, it's never dull.

So, I did well to remember to move him most nights, never mind being creative like others out there.

This was as creative as I got.  That is until a certain someone made Bunny fly by turning on the ceiling fan.  I will say that he didn't touch him because he didn't want him to lose his magic.  So maybe it worked a little bit.

Will I try it again next year, hopefully if I can remember to do it.



Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of the latest Cooper happenings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails